PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLCALL-WELDED HULL BOAT LIMITED WARRANTY
PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLC warrants to the original owner to each hull, for the lifetime of the boat from defects in material and workmanship under normal recommended use unless stated otherwise. Warranty repairs will be made without charge by PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLC. Transportation to and from the authorized place of repair is the responsibility and at the expense of the owner. All repairs made under warranty are at the discretion and subject to authorization by an officer of PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLC and all correspondence must be done by written letter or email for records. All other obligations or liabilities including, but not limited to, loss of use, inconvenience, commercial use, and consequential damages are hereby excluded.
- Floor, surface, deck coverings, coatings, or pads
- Applied undercoating of any hull
- Painted finishes
- Equipment/ accessories not manufactured by PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLC
- Damage to the transom and/or transom area of the boat created by not utilizing a motor support devise during trailering
- Damage caused by improperly trailering
- Commercial use
- Any boat that has been overpowered according to the maximum recommended engine horsepower on the capacity information plate
- Has been altered, modified, or neglected
- Has been in an accident
- Evidence of misuse, abuse or damage as a result of unreasonable use while in possession of the owner(s)
Some boats are shown with factory and/or dealer installed options and accessories. Photographs are taken under controlled environments. All testing, test runs, and test drivers are operating under controlled environments and actions should not be attempted or recreated at home. PINTAIL DUCK BOATS, LLC reserves the right to make changes or improvements upon its product at any time, including during a product year, without imposing obligation upon itself to alter any of its products which were previously manufactured.